Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Do You?

We have been blessed to have my husband's parents and his daughter with us this past weekend!  Dh was thrilled to have all of his children under his roof and I know his heart will break a little when she leaves.  She's a great kid...teenager...oh my, I feel old....

She has decided that her code name will be 'Panda,' the girl loves her some pandas!  Panda is fourteen now; when I first met her she was a little bit just staring kindergarten-how time flies!  She starts high school back in Oklahoma in a few weeks and it is so awesome to hear her plans for life beyond high school!  The Scientist has been bursting at the seams with excitement seeing her big sister, we just need to convince her she is not a toy...

On a different note, I have had a Bible verse in my personal reading really stand up and shout at me and I will like to share it with you.  It comes from John and it's a story you have probably heard before.  A man was sick for thirty-eight years, lying by the pool of Bethsaida.  He had no one to help him get to the water when it bubbled up so he could be healed.  No one to help him.  Jesus saw him, the sick and lonely.

"When Jesus saw him and knew he had been ill for a long time,
He asked him, 'Would you like to get well?'"  John 5:6

Would you like to get well...  It seems like such a simple question doesn't it?    



No comments:

Post a Comment