Thursday, June 13, 2013

....Hi

Hi, my name is Courtney and I'm a homeschool mom...

In all seriousness though (really? probably not but I can try) I figured now would be the time to tell you a little about myself.  Maybe one day I'll figure out what I'm doing and turn this post into a nifty little 'about me' tab!

I have been married to a wonderful man for ummm...seven years?  Yeah, seven-we had an unconventional 'courtship' and one I will not encourage our babies to have!  We started living together pretty much since our first date which will be nine years in October and that's the 'anniversary' I remember.  Big disclaimer here:  I am not perfect nor will I ever claim to be!!  My little boy was six months old then and dh adopted him when we got married.  I kinda like 'em, think I'll keep 'em ;)

When I told the kids I was going to start blogging we decided they could pick code names so that when I mention them I will use their super secret spy code names.  My oldest is 9 and his code name is 'Stuart', I don't get it but hey.  My tornado is 6 and her code name is 'the Scientist' which fits her well; perfect example is when she took down half of a display at her Daddy's work and she looks at me and says "sorry Momma, I just wanted to see what it looked like."  I hear a variation of that statement fairly often, see, feel, what it would do, so on and so forth...I don't think I've gotten smell yet though but give it time.  We also have a wee one that was born earlier this year that I will call 'love bug.'  We also have another wee one safe in her Father's arms, she would be seven now and her name is Abby.

We just moved to a town outside of Corpus Christi, TX last November from Oklahoma for dh's job.  We really like it here so far but people drive crazy! 
The. beach. is. awesome!!!

Well, that's my family!  We have fun together, occasionally give each other a hard time, and laugh at fart jokes.  Oh, and we homeschool too!  Feel free to comment and tell me who you are! 

Peace out yo...because I'm a goofball like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment